Melacoll™ cellulose ether HPMC HEC HE5000B use in detergents plays a role as a thickener, emulsifier, stabilizer, suspending agent and moisturizer in the daily chemicals.
As we all know, Detergents, including laundry detergent, floor cleaners, body washes, shampoos, soaps, hand sanitizer etc.
It is composed of surfactants, builders and additives, and has good cleaning power in diluted solutions.
Our MelaColl™ HPMC, HEC use in detergents provides the following features :
- Thickness: The good thickening property of melacoll ensures that the liquid can remain stable for a long time. It also helps to control the dosage, and it will not cause too much pouring due to too thin liquid.
- Low irritation, high temperature:Melacoll does not hurt the skin, cares for your hands.
- Broad pH stability, stable at pH 6-8: It is suitable for most detergents.
- Increase and stabilize foam, improve skin feel: Help your product foam densely and improve the experience of using.
Recommended MelaColl Grades:
Summary of frequently asked questions
What is detergent?
Detergents are products specially formulated for cleaning. It is usually composed of surfactants, builders and additives.
What is the type of detergent?
There are many types of detergents.
According to the type of dirt removal, they can be divided into heavy-duty detergents and light-duty detergents.
According to the shape of the product, they can be divided into powder, block, paste, slurry and liquid.
Which is better, laundry detergent or the washing powder?
The main component of laundry detergent is non-ionic surfactant. After dissolving in water, the pH≈7. It is easier to rinse, and has less irritating to the skin, but the cleaning power is weaker.
The washing powder has phosphate and the friction agent, pH≈12, the washing effect is better. But due to the addition of a variety of auxiliary materials, it may irritate your skin.
Why doesn't my detergent lather?
1. The clothes are too dirty.
2. It is low foam laundry detergent. The laundry detergent adopts foam control technology, which is low foam and easy to rinse. The foam is basically rinsed with one rinse.
3. The laundry detergent is fake.